Handling Difficult Situations - Bilingual Delivery
This sesion is being offered with bilingual delivery- that is, the facilitator will deliver the material in the French language, using English literature.
Sometimes you are faced with complaints or other challenging situations. How you handle those situations can make the difference between losing customers, or making them aware and appreciative of your professionalism; leaving them with a positive difference in your confidence and ease, making your work experience more rewarding.
- recognizing the impact lost clients can have on business
- dealing with internal and external customers involved in difficult situations
- using active listening skill to assess and handle various situations
-handling your hot buttons more effectively
- dealing with customer's feelings and concerns
- practising service recovery
No Training Courses Scheduled