3-Part Training Series for Event Coordinators and Planners- Introduction, Overview and Administrative Skills
Learning objectives for today:
- Understanding the various components of the business plan and how they all feed into the event
- Understanding the goals of the event and using them to develop an event agenda
- Developing a critical path in line with the business plan and learning to delegate responsibilities effectively
- Developing an effective reporting and monitoring process and other administrative tasks
- Using budgets as a means of control
- Understanding the importance of financial controls overall
- “What would you do” practical exercises.
Click here for more information.
No Training Courses Scheduled