Guest Service Agent
Greenwood Inn & Suites
Position: The Greenwood Inn & Suites Winnipeg by Fortis Properties is currently looking for full time Guest Service Agents.
· Handle credit card deposit authorization verifications and guest room deposit transactions
· Maintain guest accounts: guest checks, vouchers, gift certificates, etc.
· Resolve complaints and inquiries concerning service and facilities.
· Respond to all guests in a timely manner, ensure follow-up.
· Upsell hotel products
· Accurately create guest reservations
· Accurately inputs all guest data and runs reports on timely basis
· Check-in guests
· Checkout guest
· Ensure that the rates for all of the guests are inputted correctly in the property management system
· Participate in departmental meetings, as well as, training programs
· Remain up to date on current rates and offerings that the hotel has offered in regards to advertisements
· Other duties as assigned
· Highly motivated and guest driven with the ability to make timely guest service decisions
· Problem solving abilities
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills required, both written and oral
· Ability to learn quickly.
· Professional in demeanor and presentation
· Strong guest service background, preferably in a hotel environment.
· Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
· Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work weekends and evenings
· Enthusiastic and energetic individual who is comfortable in a variety of situations
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management is an asset
· Must have legal work permit to work in Canada
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to:
Rosa Ramirez, Front Office Manager
Greenwood Inn & Suites Winnipeg
1715 Wellington Avenue
View More Jobs