FOOD SERVICE ATTENDANT
The Food Service Attendant is responsible for maintaining a high level of knowledge regarding Food & Beverage operations & products, and providing timely fulfillment and relief to a range of front-line Food & Beverage positions, depending on operational requirements. The incumbent will provide exceptional customer service at all times.
· Prepare and set up cutlery, glassware, napkins, linens, equipment, utensils and food serving stations as required.
· Provide professional food service to customers based on customer requirements.
· Prepare drink orders for server as required.
· Monitor customer alcoholic beverage intake and behaviour.
· Provide billing and accept and process payment for orders as required.
· Reset the room for the next function/meeting and put away extra tables and chairs into storage area.
· Take beverage and/or food orders.
· Enter orders in the point of sale system and print receipts for bartender/kitchen or Table Games Inspector as required.
· Complete daily opening or closing duties as required.
· Greet customers entering the restaurant and seat them.
· Review the menu, daily specials and buffet menu with customers, answer questions as required.
· Check for any reservations to ensure tables are set accordingly, prior to the reservation time.
· Advise the kitchen of large tables, incoming reservations, sold out items, etc.
· Answer telephones, take reservations and provide assistance to general inquiries as required
· Effectively work the line to manage seating in restaurant and provide customer satisfaction.
· Report any maintenance issues to supervising manager immediately.
· Service of MPR functions as assigned.
· Encourage a climate that supports diversity.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Six months previous service/serving experience in the food service/hospitality industry.
· A minimum of six months work experience as a bartender or preparing a variety of beverages.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required in assisting and providing customer service.
· Bilingual (French/English) language skills.
· Training in customer service, wine education and serving etiquette.
· Previous cash handling experience.
How to Apply
Individuals should apply by completing our online application form at www.manitobalotteries.com or by submitting a resume and application to:
In Person: 983 St. James Street
Club Regent Casino – 1425 Regent Avenue West
McPhillips Station Casino – 484 McPhillips Street
Mail: Human Resources
983 St. James Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3H 0X2
All applications are due by February 1, 2013
We thank all interested applicant, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted
View More Jobs