Concrete Plant Dispatcher
McMunn & Yates Building Supplies Ltd
McMunn & Yates Building Supplies is currently accepting applications for the position of Concrete Plant Dispatcher working out of our Steinbach store location. We are Manitoba’s largest retail distributor of lumber, building materials and hardware to the rural Manitoba market. The Concrete Plant Dispatcher is responsible for the daily functions of the Concrete Division. The role includes working in a fast paced, high call volume office environment; generation of estimates, sales orders, logistics of product delivery and accurate completion of related data entry in a timely and accurate manner. A close working relationship with Concrete Plant Manager and Batch Plant Operator is essential
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Become fully proficient McMunn & Yates POS systems
- Responsible for the generation of estimates and completion of sales orders.
- Responsible for the maintenance and execution the daily dispatch plan to insure accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness of outbound load execution.
- Develop strong sales relationships with contractors and professional builders
- Actively call on sales leads and opportunities
- Ensure customer complaints are handled in a professional and timely manner
- Follow all administrative requirements as developed by the company
Ideally, great organization skills, time management, and strong customer relations are essential. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
How to Apply
If you would like to build your career with our company, please forward your resume with cover letter, in confidence to:
McMunn & Yates Building Supplies Ltd.
Attn: Concrete Division Manager
Unit #1-107, PTH #12N
Please be advised you must undergo a criminal record check.
We thank all candidates in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
View More Jobs