Customer Service Representative - Travel Industry Winnipeg 103473
HRG North America
Through our parent company we have a long and prestigious history: more than 160 years of experience specializing in a range of high quality corporate services for multinational and national clients throughout the decades.
Our comprehensive portfolio of services includes Corporate Travel Management, Consulting, Expense Management, Sports Travel Management and Events and Meetings Management.
We encourage people to learn and grow, to realize their full potential and to make valuable contributions. We understand that our business is only as strong as our people and we are committed to providing a stimulating and rewarding work environment where every employee is recognized and rewarded for their achievements.
- Using our Global Distribution and web based programs provide travel counseling support for travel within Canada and USA to loyalty cardholders
- Selling air, car, hotel, products in an inbound call centre
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Provide support to callers for navigational questions or inquiries.
- Providing services based on client loyalty program rules and regulations
Candidates must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent Customer Service
- No Travel background is required, however is an asset – full training is provided.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to resolve day to day client concerns while meeting or exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of customer service
- Organizational and time management skills, effective use of outlook, and excellent internet and keyboarding skills
- Strong team player interacting effectively & professionally with co-workers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including fluency in English
- Call Centre experience an asset
- We are offering permanent full time positions
- Generous shift premiums, salary increases and bonuses dependent on company performance
- Flexibility to work Shift work in an intimate call centre environment, open 7 days a week.
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- Dental and Medical benefits after 3 months
- Sick and Personal Days program
- Attendance Earn back program
- Fitness Membership program
- Excellent travel benefits such as discounts on flights, hotels, car rentals and more.
- 4-5 weeks of full time training is provides
How to Apply
Send resume directly to: email@example.com
View More Jobs