Assistant General Manager
Winnipeg Airport Comfort Inn
BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Managing and participating in the day to day operation of Guest Services, the Front Desk, And Housekeeping: carries out reporting, trains and supervises new staff. In turn maintaining high standards of quality, revenue management, inventory cost control and guest and employee satisfaction.
· Develop, prepare, execute & achieve financial goals.
· Manages all aspects of the Front Office (Night Audit, Guest Services, Reservations, and Housekeeping).
· Ensures brand standards are maintained at all times, while maintaining a professional and supervisory demeanor at all times setting an example of leadership for all staff.
· Monitors and maintains the Front Desk, guest accounting and reservations in order to consistently meet company standards and achieve a high level of guest satisfaction.
· Responsible for the supervision, recruitment, selection, training and development of all Front Office personnel, to ensure their tasks are performed efficiently. Instructs and trains staff to follow safe working practices.
· Coaches and develops skills of all departmental staff to the best of their potential.
· Ensures application of credit policies, controls and handling of financial transactions.
· Implements, maintains and monitors all staff as stated above in order to consistently meet established company standards, and achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction.
· Recommends, develops and implements staff incentives designed to increase revenues.
· Ensures that staff is fully knowledgeable on all hotel facilities, daily functions, current hotel promotions, as well as local activities within the city.
· Schedules and trains Guest Services Supervisors to represent Management during irregular business hours.
· Receives departmental guest complaints and ensures that corrective action is taken in order to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
· Implement & maintain all company policies & procedures.
· Supervises the reservation functions including Yield Management System to ensure maximum RevPAR.
· Assists hotel management as directed with development of special reports and/or special projects.
· Develops and prepares jointly with the General Manager the room revenue budget.
· Participates in preparing the business plan.
· Manager on Duty shifts are required. Oversee day-to-day operations.
· Must be available days, evenings, weekend and holidays.
· Duties associated with Assistant General Manager position including but not limited to the above.
How to Apply
- in person at 1770 Sargent Avenue
- by fax (204) 783-5661
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
View More Jobs