MANAGER, ENTERTAINMENT & HOSPITALITY MARKETING
Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries
Reporting to Director, Marketing Campaigns & Loyalty Programs the Manager, Entertainment & Hospitality Marketing is responsible for the overall planning, management and execution of the marketing activities related to Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries’ Entertainment & Hospitality programming, while delivering exceptional customer service. Program activities include participating in program planning, advertising – including media planning & execution – promotional planning as well as the development of campaign and collateral creative. The incumbent will work closely with the Entertainment & Hospitality team in identifying area goals and objectives and will then pursue these by working closely with Marketing team members to plan activities to deliver the desired goals and objectives.
· Participate in the program planning for the Entertainment & Hospitality area.
· Develop the annual Marketing Plan and Strategy to support goals and objectives of the Entertainment & Hospitality division.
· Develop corresponding detailed budgets to support Marketing activities.
· Manage the advertising activities related to the Entertainment & Hospitality area. Activities include identifying campaign elements, supporting print and collateral needs, executing website communication, planning direct mail (traditional and email) contacts, etc.
· Work closely with the marketing team and external vendors such as the advertising agency, direct marketing agency, ticket agency and web consultants on campaign development and execution.
· Serve as liaison between the Marketing office and internal clients in regards to the ongoing execution of Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries’ customer loyalty program and direct marketing initiatives.
· Support and coordinate Entertainment & Hospitality promotional programming elements with the Promotions department for internal promotions and events as tactics supporting marketing plans, as required.
· Work closely with the Market Knowledge Centre, E&H and the Senior Marketing Data Analyst to identify program evaluation and KPI’s.
· Provide monthly department updates and budget variance analysis reports to the Director, Marketing Campaigns & Loyalty Programs.
· Oversee the development and implementation of related program policies and procedures.
· Explore partnerships; both marketing co-operations and partner promotional opportunities.
· Develop performance expectations, in consultation with E&H senior management, for each campaign, review the results and make recommendations for the feasibility to repeat or modify those campaigns.
· Provide timely communication throughout the organization relative to Entertainment & Hospitality Marketing campaign activities.
· Identify the deliverable of program measures/evaluations and produce and communicate timely reports on marketing program results.
· Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all internal and external customers.
· Liaise with other Canadian and US gaming jurisdictions to explore industry trends and competitive offers in other jurisdictions.
· Liaise with partners and contracted agencies.
· Encourage a climate that supports diversity.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· A post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, Commerce or a related discipline.
· Specific training and/or experience in marketing campaign management.
· Intermediate skills in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
· Having and maintaining a valid Manitoba Class 5 Drivers license.
· Attending training, seminars and/or conferences related to customer relationship management and professional development.
· A minimum of three (3) years’ progressive management experience in marketing, advertising and promotions, with emphasis on incentive planning and marketing campaign planning & execution.
· Leadership experience, including performance management, coaching and development.
· A solid understanding of advertising, promotions and direct marketing best practices.
· Previous experience in analyzing markets, customer demographics and psychographics.
· The ability to analyze and solve problems independently using good judgment, strong leadership and organizational skills, adoption of best practices, strong initiative and ability as a self-starter, and the ability to plan and manage budgets.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and networking experience.
· The incumbent must remain up-to-date on industry best practices and competitive offers.
· Continuous on-the-job learning is required to keep abreast of changes in the industry
· The core competencies for this position include customer service, teamwork and cooperation, communication, self-development and initiative, valuing diversity, integrity and building trust, achieving quality results, technical/professional knowledge. These competencies are deemed important for the success of the position and organization.
· Bilingual (French/English) language skills.
How to Apply
Individuals should apply by completing our online application form at www.manitobalotteries.com or by submitting a resume and application to:
In Person: 983 St. James Street
Mail: Human Resources
983 St. James Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3H 0X2
All applications are due by Thursday, May 16, 2013
We thank all interested applicant, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted
View More Jobs