Steinbach Arts Council
The Steinbach Arts Council is an umbrella organization for performing and visual arts groups and artists. We strive to enrich the lives of our community through development of local artists and musicians and exposure to professional art forms. The SAC takes great pride in being able to offer more than 60 arts programs. We are currently looking for a qualified individual to join our team as Program Coordinator.
· Oversee all Performing Arts Programs and Creative Wellness programs
· Coordinating Arts for Tots, Backyard Theatre Company
· Budgets and grants
· Work with marketing to oversee communications and promotions
· Maintaining program files and databases
· Oversee volunteers and sub committees
· Recruit instructors and schedule all programming for each season
· Prepare contracts and conduct evaluation’s
· Work with the public and provide back up reception
· Oversee entire registration process including onsite coordination opening day
· Strong organizational and administration skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Experience creating and maintaining budgets
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· The ability to multitask in a face-paced environment
· Past experience with performing arts is an asset
· Previous experience using a database an asset
The ideal candidate will have experience working with others and coordinating projects or programing and have the ability to be flexible with hours depending on the needs of the programs. The requirements for this position are 35 hours per week for 45 weeks per year. Compensation will be based on your qualifications and experience and includes a benefits package.
How to Apply
Email your complete resume including your qualifications and experience to Cindi Rempel Patrick at email@example.com.
For more information about the Steinbach Arts Council, visit our website www.steinbachartscouncil.ca
View More Jobs