Performance Coaching For Success
This session explores coaching for improved performance. Effective coaching is one of the most important drivers of team member performance. Whether leaders are guiding people toward success in new situations or helping people improve or enhance their work performance, their ability to effectively coach makes the difference between mediocrity and high performance. By helping participants practice the GROW coaching model and effectively build trust in coaching discussions, this session helps leaders have more effective and efficient interactions.
By the end of the session, participants will…
- Identify the behaviours and skills of an effective workplace coach
- Develop the 3 fundamental skills of coaching
- Take away tips for building trust in coaching partnerships
- Apply the GROW model when coaching and developing others
- Know where to start applying new coaching skills for maximum results and impact.
There is currently no scheduled dates available for this course.