Professional Telephone Skills
Telephones are used extensively, by customers and suppliers, to conduct business and gather information. The person who answers the telephone creates an impression of the business and sets the tone. This first contact is a vital link in the communications chain. Take-away support material is provided and participants receive a certificate of recognition.
- Create a positive memorable moment over the phone
- Develop effective communication patterns
- Identify and prevent barriers in communication
- Effectively handle different callers
- Overcome objections and effectively negotiate with customers
- Balance multiple calls while at the same time serving face to face customers
There is currently no scheduled dates available for this course.