3 Hour Workshop
When people dine out they do not want to have their salad served in a soup bowl or be showered with crumbs as the next table is being cleaned. This would create a memorable experience, but not the WOW factor you are looking for.
How the table and food are presented as well as how you perform the duties required to serve guests, are critically important to their experience. It is important to leave effective and appropriate table service techniques so you can serve food and beverages in a professional manner.
- Create a positive and lasting impression for all guests
- Identify various kinds of plate ware, glassware and cutlery
- Demonstrate proper table setting and servicing techniques
- Handle and carry table service items
- Identify the different types of food service styles
- Demonstrate proper techniques to serve food and beverages, including opening and pouring wine and champagne
Cost $99 per person (plus GST)
To register, or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 957-7437.