MTEC provides online, onsite and in-classroom training through a variety of sources, including:
1. MTEC developed and delivered training and workshops
2. Third party developed and delivered training
3. National tourism training (CTHRC; emerit; CATT)
4. Custom training and HR development programs
All training and workshops are designed to ensure businesses and participants have a professional, well trained facilitator so that you will ultimately end up with new knowledge that can help you move your career or business forward.
MTEC is continually reviewing new courses for applicability to the Tourism Industry, restructuring existing courses to ensure relevance and using new technologies to deliver training both on- and off-line and on- and off-site.
• Three to six months after participating in our workshops 85% of respondents claim the objectives and principles from the workshops are being successfully utilized in the workplace;
• 75% say their business has improved after having been part of our workshops.
Workshops are scheduled throughout the province based on interest. We can schedule an in-house workshop with a minimum of 10 participants for your business or community.