emerit training and certification from is developed by and for the Canadian tourism industry and focuses on assessing not only a person's combined knowledge and skills, but their ability to demonstrate these assets in the workplace or in other relevant contexts.
Certification from emerit recognizes an individual's competence in their occupation as measured against the National Occupational Standards.
Professional Certification is available for dozens of frontline and supervisory occupations, providing a marketable credential for both those just starting out in their occupation and seasoned veterans of the tourism industry.
Professional Certification from emerit is also offered for select management level occupations, and is a valuable tool for advancing a tourism and hospitality management career, owning and operating a small or medium sized business, or refreshing and honing professional skills and knowledge.
Visit the emerit website
- 3 Part Training Series for Event Coordinator & Planners
- 3-Part Training Series for Event Coordinators and Planners- Event Coordination and Marketing
- 3-Part Training Series for Event Coordinators and Planners- Introduction, Overview and Administrative Skills
- Event Coordinator 101
- Training in the Workplace 6 Steps
- Training in the Workplace Communication
- Training in the Workplace Evaluation & Recognition
- Training in the Workplace Staff Orientation