Generations in the Workplace - Full Day
For the first time in recent history four generations of employees are represented in the workplace. Each generation brings its own set of values, belief, life experience and attitudes to the workplace. Differences in world view and work styles can contribute to misunderstanding, conflict and loss of productivity. This workshop will explore the implications to internal and external relationships in a multi-cultural and multi-generational workplace.
- Define characteristics of generational values and behaviors
- Identify common stereotypes and unconscious biases while responding to generational differences
- Strategies for creating a motivated workforce
- Improve different communication techniques
- Enhance healthy workplace relationships
There is currently no scheduled dates available for this course.